Friday, February 22, 2008

When is a baby not a baby anymore?

S is almost 22 months old and I still can't stop referring to him as my "baby". However, at 35 inches tall and 26 pounds heavy, he really doesn't qualify as a "baby" anymore. :( I miss my tiny helpless baby S very very much, but I also look forward to seeing the joys in his eyes each time he learns a new skill.

In the past month, S has learned to
* use a fork and spoon..yeah!
* wipe his own hands and face after mommy hands him the baby wipe, then uses the same wipe to clean his table..very frugal baby... :)
* "use" a pen to draw "nothing" but lines. Mommy still considers drawing lines a major "achievement."
* throw a tennis ball against the wall and anything or anyone in his way.. mommy is getting tired of this "achievement" fast, esp when it hurt and caused a few bruises!



1 comment:

Sherry said...

Those are some huge accomplishments! Now can baby Shaun teach baby Kobi that using 1 wipe will suffice. I swear he's a paper towel swipper! LOL!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers