Monday, June 8, 2009

Seven-year Wedding Anniversary


"Happy Anniversary!! Has it been seven years? Time flies, May your anniversary be as warm as the memories you both have collected. Love Mom & Dad"
This sweet email from S's parents reminded me of the 'special day"!! (I am not into celebrating any particular anniversary, and S is usually the person who reminds me of important dates like this!:)~
Has it been SEVEN years!? This is a major milestone for our relationship! I really look forward to many more years of happiness with S and DD!

4 comments:

Peanuts' Mom said...

You looked so lovely on your wedding day! Happy Anniversary. R & I had our 7th celebration last month too! I told him he'd better not get the seven-year itch for anything. Hahaha.

Sarah k said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! 7 years is wonderful!!!! Good for you guys!!! I pray that there are many more to come for you guys and that happiness is always yours!

Sarah k

Fiona said...

Do yo still kepp your lovely wedding dress?

J+Di Di said...

Oh yes, I still have my wedding dress hanging in the closet. Will try to sell it on Ebay soon! :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers