Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Daddy is BACK for good!!!



S graduated on July 2 and has arrived home safely last night. My life as a single-working mother has finally ended!!! DD was excited to see his daddy this morning.

Originally DD and I were going to join S in London on July 1, then travel around Europe in July, but I decided not to at the end. Let's just say that was the right decision. Last week, one of the old filling in my tooth broke. It was so painful that I needed an emergency dental treatment. It turned out that I need a crown done. I would have died traveling Europe for a month with an aching tooth...phew~~ :) S did take some short trips to Paris, Scotland, Greece and Germany by himself. Hopefully he will have time to post some blog entries and pictures about his travel.

We are very happy that our family is together again!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay...welcome home!

Sarah k said...

OH so cool!!! I am so glad that he is home now and you can take it easy now!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Sarah k

Peanuts' Mom said...

OMG, I am SOOOO excited for you all to be together again!!!! Congratulations Daddy S! Does this mean J can now be pampered for awhile? ;)

R... said...

hurray!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers