Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Miracle DOES Happen

Di Di bumped his front tooth back in February. At that time, I took his dentist's advice to not have a surgery to extract the tooth right away. It looked so bad that I really did not believe the dentist when she told me that given time there is even a chance that the gum might push the tooth out a little bit. I was thinking.. "yea, right. no way Jose." You wouldn't have believed her either if you had seen this picture back in Feb.



However, it did happen. The gum DID push out the tooth, not just a little bit, but the whole tooth is almost back to where it was!! Although it is now crooked, I am still grateful to see his little tooth again! Kids just have this amazing self healing power.

Miracle DOES happen.

1 comment:

Johnson said...

yeah sis.. now u better start to believe what the Dr. says~~~ hahaha....

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers