Friday, June 20, 2008

River Cats Game

We took Di-di to his first "real" baseball game on Tuesday, even though it's minor league baseball game!!

The company I work for has a suite that employees can use, so my team and families go to the River Cats game once a year. Since I am not into sports games of any kind, I usually go to the RC game for the food and fun.. :) Both Di-di and I had no clue what was going on or even which team RC was playing against this Tuesday, but I loved the fact that Di-di was having so much fun with everyone. The food was awesome again. This was one of the rare exceptions when I allowed Di-di to stay up past 7:30PM (hahaha... I know I am a sleep and nap time Nazi!) Di-di had so much fun that he was still on his baseball game high that he couldn't sleep before 9:00PM for the next 2 nights!







Aunite S even brought Di-di his own bat!



(Is this a baseball game or wrestling game?:)

1 comment:

R... said...

Ok, that has to be the cutest bat I've ever seen - only because the batter is so cute holding it! Sounds like you had FUN!

R...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers