Monday, December 15, 2008

2008 Holiday Party

Oh..my gosh... I have been so lazy!!! Halloween, Thanksgiving came and went... No, we didn't do anything special for Halloween or Thanksgiving this year. I have to confess that I didn't even get a Halloween costume for Di-di this year. I try to feel guilty, but I just don't have any feeling of "guilt". I am going to milk this "single working mother" benefit for as long as I can, so that I don't feel guilty for not fulfilling extracurricular mommy duties!! :)~

I did get off my lazy butt and take Di-di to a Holiday party on Saturday evening!
His KinderMusik class teacher threw a Holiday Party every year and this was our first time. I was surprised to see how dressed up everyone was... My family were all in jeans and I didn't even bother putting on lipsticks.. However, our lack of formal attire didn't prevent Di-di from having a blast. He was eating all the food that he could reach, laughing, dancing, running around all evening. I can't believe my brand new camera is broken.:( Didn't capture any of Di-di's crazy dance on a camera or video. Thank God that there was an event photographer who at least captured these pictures...phew...

(Six more days until daddy comes home!!)






(We miss you, daddy..)

(Isn't she adorable! Di-di and J attend the same class on Sat.)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hey there single mama! I think you have handled the past holidays fabulously. There's no way I'd be able to do Halloween, Thanksgiving and all the other extra mamarazzi stuff either so Rock On Mama! :)

Now all I can say is man baby Shaun is getting tall! I think he's grown twice the size since I last saw him. :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers