Friday, December 26, 2008

Weekend Get Together



On Sunday (Dec 21) we met up with the Lee Family. It was fun for S to catch up with more friends. When I first met the Lee brothers, all of us were still DINKS (double income no kids) couples, but now all three couples are parents! Our dear neighbors, N&I are also becoming parents, so it really feel like a mini baby boom in my circle of friends. :)

Di-di looked much "older" compared to the other two babies! Baby S just turned 3 months old. She has huge eyes and is absolutely beautiful. Baby H is 9 months old and almost standing, but he doesn't crawl yet. Goes to show why I no longer read those parenting books, because every baby is so different with their development!

I stopped worrying or counting how many words Di-di can say. Di-di is still mostly babbling, but he is copying more and more words that we say to him. He can say both English and Chinese. As a matter of fact, daddy is starting to learn more Chinese himself after listening to Di-di! :)

(Beautiful Christmas tree in the House of Lee. Now you should know why I don't need a Christmas tree in my house!)





No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers