Thursday, April 2, 2009

LA Trip: Day 3

In the morning we went back to my old neighborhood, Rowland Heights, to get a hair cut. My hair is very difficult to "layer", so I only get my hair cut when I go back to Taiwan or LA. After the 90 minutes marathon hair-cut session, we rushed to Arcadia to meet my best girl friend and her family for lunch. We had a GREAT Cantonese seafood lunch (best part about being in LA.) I can't believe her older son is already 11 years old!! He was still a baby when I went back to business school! I can't imagine my DD being 11 years old.:( After lunch, we went to her house for a quick visit and DD got to play with Autie R's doggie.

We went back to the hotel for a short nap, then got ready to meet D&L&N for dinner. I missed baby N already! I even considered having another child that day, but those baby thoughts were quickly put to rest by DD's dinner antics. DD was ready to run around after he was full and I had to chase him all over the restaurant.

(DD with mommy's best friend, Auntie R)

(Yummy yummy Cantonese cuisine!)

(Baby N's night out with the family- he looked so alert for a 2-week old baby!)

(Which dishes to order was a big Lim family decision.:)
(Baby N went back to napping. DD used to be this mellow and content during dinner parties, but not any more!!)

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers