Monday, April 27, 2009

Wedding

DD and I attended my coworker J's wedding reception on Saturday afternoon. We drove way out there into the country side of Lincoln where we saw acres upon acres of green grass with horses and cows. DD was already having so much from just pointing to all of the animals. By the time we arrived at the reception, DD was in heaven, running around with the other kids into the RV, reception area , not to mention eating all that amazing BBQ food, cheese AND CAKE!

The weather was beautiful and the wedding was simply awesome! It brought back so many fond memories of my own wedding from almost 7 years ago! The bride and groom are off to Ireland for their honeymoon.

(The Beautiful bride and the loving groom)

(My coworkers and their families)

(Highlight of every wedding- The Wedding Cake!)

(Mommy was really going to give DD a piece of the wedding cake, without icing...cruel mommy:)

(FINE-My coworkers just had to feed DD the icing on the cake which is forbidden in my house! DD loved it, of course.. I think there is no turning back from icing from this point on:)

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers