Saturday, December 1, 2007

December Update


(S is playing Mah Jong with mommy)
Well... time has really flown by!! S. is 18 months old and has grown into a very active toddler. He actually has a clue about what is going on around him and that his life has a purpose- for example- he needs to get out of bed in order to eat and play!
We finally had tubes put into his ears on Nov 27, because he has had multiple ear infections. Our friend recommended that we have it done ASAP so that it doesn't impact his hearing and speech.. That kind of make sense. Thanks to our wonderful PPO, I was able to schedule a surgery within 3 weeks without having to wait for a referral forever! His ENT also agreed to clip his tongue. S. is border-line tongue tied. Hopefully his girlfriend/wife will thank his mommy for pushing for this "clipping", because I am sure he will be a better kisser (but I won't let him get married until he is 50 years old...lol....:)
S and I are flying back to Taiwan on Dec 13th. It's going to be much harder to fly with him this time than the previous two trips, because he like walking and running around now. Luckily we got a call from EVA today that we got upgraded to business class, but it is still not going to be easy!:(
S thinks I should wear an adult diaper (尿布) for the flight so that I don't have to keep getting up and waking up our little devil... hmmm... I thought S is brilliant, but now I think he is a GENIUS!


2 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh wow! That flight should be interesting?? I will be thinking of you guys & sending "sleepy thoughts" Shaun's way:) Good Luck!

Lauren said...

We hope that S had a speedy recovery! We're happy you started this blog so we can receive more S updates :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers