Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Favorite Restaurant in Taiwan (Dec 10, 2009)


I may be biased, but I must say that Taiwan is the culinary capital of the World! 食養山房 is my favorite restaurant in Taiwan for its location (in the mountain), its deco, and of course the food. For $30 per person, we each get an individual ly prepared 8 course meal, which is different from the usual family style meals in Taiwan. Even though it is located deep in the mountain, it's usually fully booked. I had to make reservation one month ahead and could only get a table for Thursday lunch (with no view.)























(Very peaceful Zen-style deco)

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Hi,

I have some questions about private adoption in Taiwan. Would you please write an e-mail to me? My e-mail address is joyce99516@gmail.com. My husband and I are in the process of adopted a baby boy in Taiwan.

Thank you for your time.

Joyce

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers