Tuesday, March 18, 2008

He likes daddy's shoes!!!!

My "Flip" video is great, but I pray UPS delivers our new camera soon. S is gorwing up so fast, and I hate to miss capturing any "special" moments like this:
It has raised our eyebrows a few times that S is very into walking around with mommy's purse(s). Not that there is anything wrong with being a "girly" man (daddy is more a metro-s. than a macho guy himself:), but..... nonetheless, we were happy to capture some pictures of S trying on daddy's biking shoes rather than mommy's high heels.... :)

(Hey- these are cool shoes)

(Mommy- do I look good in daddy's biking shoes)

(Fine, I will give them back to daddy, but promise me I will get my own cool biking shoes!)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Just think. Some day he will have feet that big! I love your frame-by-frame posting. Baby Shaun really looks like he's talking to the camera:)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers