Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby gears from Taiwan

I have bought many baby "gears" from Taiwan. Some I never got to use at all (but I did give to my friends.:)

I love the following items:

1. This Nasal Aspirator was the best buy and got plenty of use with Di-di's multiple colds and flues!
2. This ice pack stays as soft as a pillow, even though it's frozen in the freezer for months. It's great when Di-di has a fever, because he would sleep on it just like a regular pillow.
3. This special shaped pillow helped keeping the back of Di-di's head from becoming flat.
4. Special-made pillows and mattress with breathing "holes" so that Di-di wouldn't suffocate by accident if his nose is pressed against the pillow or mattress by accident.

Now, my newest purchase- baby shower hats!! Thanks to cousin T for FedEx these hats to the U.S.
Di-di hates getting his hair washed!! It's been getting harder to keep him steady so that the water and shampoo doesn't get into his eyes and ears. It's still not easy to wash his hair with this hat, but at least I am not worried about water getting into his ears!

(Testing his new shower hat)


1 comment:

Sherry said...

My mom washed my hair with one of those hat things til I was 10! LOL! (Im not joking!) I totally understand baby Shaun's anxiety... LOL! I'll be thinking of you guys if he starts swim lessons:)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers