Sunday, August 10, 2008

Di-di didn't miss mommy!! :(

Mommy went on a 3-day business trip last week. According to daddy, Di-di didn't miss or look for mommy at all. That was so sad! However, Di-di did give mommy a BIG smile when they picked me up from the airport on Saturday. Mommy missed Di-di a lot and was very happy to be home with the boys. This Sunday, we had a great time in his KinderMusik class. Di-di was literally bouncing off the wall and loved being the class clown. Daddy is leaving for London tomorrow morning. Di-di is such a daddy's boy, so I am afraid he will miss daddy a lot.

Will give everyone an update about our London situation later. I think I am in denial that Di-di and I are not going to London with S and can't face the fact that I will be a single-working mother for a few months. If you hear on the news that a single-working mother in CA has gone postal, don't be surprised that it's me!! :)

1 comment:

Johnson said...

Oh sis,

Can't believe that he didn't missed u at all... lol~~~ wish S the best in London, and I'm sure u guys will reunite within short period of time~~

Love u guys much~~

Johnson

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers