Sunday, April 13, 2008

A weekend of fun

Sunday-

Di-di had his first taste of T-ball fun watching J playing. Auntie S and Uncle M were awesome and showed him a great time. (Di-di was probably thinking- I wish they were my parents..lol..!! :)

(Di-di tried to sneak into the field, so we had to keep the gate closed and Di-di out for now)

(J on third base)


(Di-di practicing his T-ball move)



I prefer sleeping in and doing nothing on weekends. However, with S busy studying for his CFA exam, I have taken on more baby-duties. Granted that Di-di and I both sleep in till 9:30 on weekends and don't miss our 2-hour naps, but I do try to do more things with Di-di when we are awake so that he doesn't miss his daddy too much. For the past 4 weekends, we have been going on long walks along the river, a trip to Fairytale Town in Sac, trips to Starbucks and grocery stores, but we did do a lot more than usual this weekend.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Your little man is getting soooo tan! (Wish I had that kind-of tanning ability~LOL!) Anyway glad you guys had a great weekend & I think I see a future baseball player:) Hehehe!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers