Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

The pace at school is picking up. I have homework due next Monday and a midterm next Thursday. I went to bed at 10:15pm but woke up at 2:30am, so decided to work on my homework.

It is getting close to 4am so I probably should try to go back to sleep as I have a busy day ahead...2 classes, study session with my 'team' of 5 fellow students and Investment Management club kick-off meeting.
There is also a 'meeting' at 8pm at the local pub to hear from fellow students about their experiences in I-banking, but I probably won't attend.

Sorry for the dry blog but I had to mix it up (most of my past blogs were filled with my little excursions in and around London)...don't worry the next blog will have some pics of my trip to Bath this past weekend.

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers