Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kitchen Remodel is Completed!!





Update #1:
Well, the kitchen remodel has been completed since last Monday, but I haven't gotten around to post on the blog. There were some more issues with the plumbing that caused some more delay, but it went well at the end. The counter top has really grown on me. I think S made the right choice with beige sand color after all!
My aunt has been such a great help. I lost eight pounds during the three week when I was alone with Di-di. My aunt is working hard to feed us and I must have gained at least five pounds back already. I am fat, happy AND lazy again! :)

Update #2
Di-di has started his fall music classes again at Kinder Music. He is looking forward to his one-hour class every Saturday morning.

Updated #3
Di-di LOVES watching Mei-mei's video. Mei-mei is my cousin's adoptive daughter and they did spend some time living and playing together in Taiwan, but I had no idea that Di-di is so addicted to watching her video!! Every time I turned off her video, he would throw one of those now rare tantrums~~ Sorry, Baba.. Di-di was not as upset when I turned off your video this morning! :)


2 comments:

Sarah k said...

The kitchen looks great hon! The stainless steel was the only way to go with the wood grains! Kudos to you guys! And the video broke my heart.. poor guy!!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

Kitchen looks awesome! (Im jealous here... I have 1/2 white cabinets, 1/2 stained cabinets along with still ugly cream appliances and the worst countertops you've ever seen... you wanna trade?? LOL!)

I am glad your auntie is there for help now. I don't know how you even had time to shower let alone eat, work, etc. Rock On Girl! :) Now you better keep a Mei Mei clip re-looping all day otherwise I think I hear baby Shaun in Maryland?? LOL!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers