Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day Out with Thomas



All of a sudden Di-di became "obsessed" with "Thomas", so I was so happy when I found this "Day Out with Thomas" event near Sac last weekend! Immediately bought tickets for us to enjoy a fun day with "Thomas & Friends." Daddy was of course stuck with his books again, but Di-di and I had fun without daddy! :)

Unfortunately, I lost my new camera sometime last week, so there was only one picture taken by the event photographer.
Di-di loved riding the train, running from tent to tent and listening to a Thomas story!

He loved this performer's music, but was scared by the drums!! (我們弟弟個頭大大膽子卻很小 :)


He was fascinated by the "puppet" show (I cherish these moments when he is still fascinated by everything:)

1 comment:

Sarah k said...

Ok, Jeremiah AND my dh would be soooooo jealous!!!! They love trains and Thomas... lucky family!!! I always find out about these things after they are gone!! lol.....

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers