Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lost, then Found

I thought I have lost our new camera, but it turned up under a pile of Di-di's clothes before Memorial weekend! I am going to blame it on Di-di . He must have hidden the camera, or mommy is totally losing her mind!! :) Hope we can find our extra car key next. It was "lost" a few months ago..

Here are some the precious pictures that I thought were lost forever... Phew~~

(It was a bad idea to cut his hair one day before school picture day!)


I have been taking Di-di to a KinderMusik class. For 5 sessions, we have fun singing, do some crafts and learn about animals in the Zoo Train. It is great to see that Di-di follows instruction well. He loves singing and dancing! I managed to sneak in a couple of pictures in our first class.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Awww... I like his haircut! I'm glad you found the camera I would have been going nuts if mine were miss-placed! Kobi hid are bedroom remote control over a year ago & I tell you we have yet to find it! LOL! Boys...!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers