Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Weekend

S took a break from his study to attend N & I's party with us. It was a special occasion to celebrate I's B-day and the great news of her pregnancy! Di-di got to see N's niece again.

(I thought these pictures tell an interesting story. Both C & Di-di wanted the ball, but they didn't fight over it! They were both just eyeing the ball and each other, seemingly waiting for the other to make the first move. Perhaps my effort of teaching Di-di to share and play nice is finally paying off!! Or C is just so cute and Di-di wanted to leave a good impression! :)



(Waiting for daddy to feed him some yummy Mexican food... Daddy was too busy eating! )

(Hanging out with mommy)

(Fascinated by doggie~)

2 comments:

Sarah k said...

Good work mama!!! I think you are right. The "sharing" teaching you have been doing is going well!

Sherry said...

Wow Im very impressed there was no blood-shed over the ball! LOL! What can I say, they are both well mannered. Must be from your teachings:)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers